Friday, March 21, 2014

National Boards Part 1

This weekend marks a large benchmark in my journey to become a chiropractor. I get to find out if anything from the last year and a half of my education has stuck in my brain.

Saturday and Sunday I will be sitting for the first of four parts of the chiropractic national board examinations. Without passing each of the parts it is impossible to be licensed as a chiropractor in the USA. I can still graduate but cannot practice chiropractic. 

In part 1, the first installment, I will see 6 subject exams, each allowing 90 minutes to complete. The subjects are: general anatomy, spinal anatomy, biochemistry, physiology, pathology, and microbiology. The first 2 will be on Saturday and the other 4 on Sunday. It will be quite the test of endurance, but I am sure I will hold out well enough. It is what it is so I cannot complain.

So any happy thoughts sent my direction will be greatly appreciated. I will report on how it went, if there is anything left of me... 

-Mike E

No comments:

Post a Comment