Thursday, April 3, 2014

Nourish and Flourish

Nourish & Flourish
Office link

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to visit the chiropractic practice, Nourish & Flourish, of Dr Brian Lumb in Asheville, NC.  It is a very fitting label since those that receive care from there are empowered to better experience life and flourish and he also has a juice and tea bar in the office to help nourish. The atmosphere was very warm and inviting, with warm colors, nice music, and warm and welcoming staff. I highly recommend that anyone close to Asheville, NC go and visit his practice to receive incredible Network chiropractic care.

For me the visit was more educational. Since I will be taking the Network chiropractic elective this upcoming quarter in school, I wanted to experience what it was like to be in an established Network practice, see how it is run, and experience being entrained by one of the professions best practitioners. In the short hour and a half that I was there I was able to experience it all. It was great just to be in the entrainment space while Brian was working. The energy was positive and relaxing. I was grateful to see a real pro work and I am excited to learn from him in the upcoming months. The flow of the office was nice. I was able to see some aspects that I want to incorporate in my future practice. I will probably not have the juice bar but I did like all the natural lighting from the big windows and the ample room for sitting and just taking everything in. Since a Network entrainment can be rather empowering, I like that there is space to "chill" and take it all in. The soothing music is also something that I will incorporate in my practice. I believe that music has a very strong effect on us and is harmonious with this type of care. I also liked some of the more practical things, like having little baskets to carrying the items that were in your pockets, and having shelves to store your shoes, glasses, and other personal items, also his system of keeping notes on each of his practice members was something I will most likely incorporate.

After the time that I spent observing Dr Brian do his work, I was able to be entrained by him. It was a great experience and again I highly recommend that anyone close by go and see him (I put a link to his website under the picture at the top of this post). I was able to get reinvigorated for life and am more prepared to start a new quarter (by the way, I also feel amazing with greater inner awareness). I am excited to start another quarter of school and learn more and more so that I will be fully prepared to open the doors to my own Network chiropractic practice in just over a year and a halves time.

-Mike E

No comments:

Post a Comment