Sunday, February 16, 2014

A place to talk about heath and chiropractic

As I approach a turning point in my chiropractic education and enter into the health center to see patients as an intern later this summer, I have thought a lot about how I will present what I do as a chiropractor to my patients. So I am rejuvenating my old blog to outlet some of my musings about health and wellness, and how chiropractic plays a part in them. I will use this space to write essays on different health topics and discuss topics that mean a great deal to me. I hope they will be helpful to those that take the time to read them. I am planning to incorporate these thoughts and essays in my practice member education for my practice that I will be opening in 2016. There will be an open atmosphere to this blog, in that I encourage you to right comments and ask me questions about what I write. These are my thoughts and I am just one person. I simply hope to be able to convey my passion, knowledge, and experience about health and well being to as many as will listen to me.

-Mike E

No comments:

Post a Comment